Charged $200 because of a $6.00 bill. Roommate was going to move so I asked for service to be turned on. Roommate cancelled his turn off service. I was still charged $6.00 and when I did not pay on time my credit with Edison was bad so they wanted $200.00 deposit for service. So they charged two people for service, kept my $6.00, charged me again $6.00 and wanted $200.00 deposit.

Options.... no competitors for sure!! You do not have an option except direct withdrawal, good service from another utility or co-signer. never notified of this use until you want service.

Had an Experience with Southern California Edison?

Comments

Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more