Southern California Edison Electricity Supply Review from Los Angeles, California
After erskine creek fire I lost about 1,000 dollars worth of food with no power for ten days.I replaced all groceries n stocked back up.
Now our power has been off again for 18 hours we have no water from our well no air conditioning in 100 degree heat and another 1,000 worth of food rotting in the fridge. I've paid our bill in good faith so who is gonna pay for my groceries this time? I have three adopted kids n I'm tapped out!
Edison service in the Kern river valley is disturbingly overlooked n has driven my family into the poor house.#rotten food
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."