Southern California Edison Electricity Supply Review from Los Angeles, California
After erskine creek fire I lost about 1,000 dollars worth of food with no power for ten days.I replaced all groceries n stocked back up.
Now our power has been off again for 18 hours we have no water from our well no air conditioning in 100 degree heat and another 1,000 worth of food rotting in the fridge. I've paid our bill in good faith so who is gonna pay for my groceries this time? I have three adopted kids n I'm tapped out!
Edison service in the Kern river valley is disturbingly overlooked n has driven my family into the poor house.#rotten food
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."