After erskine creek fire I lost about 1,000 dollars worth of food with no power for ten days.I replaced all groceries n stocked back up.

Now our power has been off again for 18 hours we have no water from our well no air conditioning in 100 degree heat and another 1,000 worth of food rotting in the fridge. I've paid our bill in good faith so who is gonna pay for my groceries this time? I have three adopted kids n I'm tapped out!

Edison service in the Kern river valley is disturbingly overlooked n has driven my family into the poor house.#rotten food

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of southern california edison electricity supply from Southern California Edison and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern California Edison to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern California Edison for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern California Edison?

Comments