2.3
Additional Fees

Southern California Edison has the power to hold your money like the mob? I've been a consumer of there's for at least 7 years and have all ways paid them and am current on my bill now.

About a year and half ago they asked me for a $300 security deposit which I thought was weird since I have had no problems with them.

I've been a couple of days late maybe 2 times in the last 18 months and they refuse to return my money until I make 12 months of consecutive payments. How are they able to do this to Customers they have had for years on good terms!

Natem42 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Southern California Edison. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern California Edison to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern California Edison southern california edison residential electricity supply for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments