I moved to a different apartment in the same building.When I wanted to transfer a service I was told by Edison customer service that there was no unit S in the building.
There were units R and T but no unit S (weird, unit S missing). I kept calling, I even sent them an email (in response they told me to call the same number again), I even asked the manager of the building to give me names of previous tenants so Edison could find the apartment unit under which they were registered), nothing helped. I was told many times that there was no unit S in the building and when I asked if they could send somebody to figure out what meter belonged to my new apartment, I was told that they cannot send anybody because everything is done electronically. I gave them the number of the meter that had no letter next to it and finally the last person from Edison customer service I spoke to added my name to an apartment that had no unit letter.
It took 2,5 months, I wasted a lot of time calling Edison, because there is always a long waiting time to get to speak to someone and nobody could help me. When I was finally registered under a unit with no letter I set up an automatic payment online and the bill was paid on 10/2/16, today I got an email from Edison, almost 1 week later: Unfortunately, we were unable to process your payment submitted on 10/02/2016 and they charged me $7.31 for their mistakes. I have money on my bank account so I don't know what the problem was and why they emailed it to me 6 days later (I think because they want to fine me) and not the day I set my auto payment and paid my bill). They are just looking for ways to rob people of their money.
I just had to cancel my auto payment to be able to pay my bill immediately.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- One customer service woman
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No help from employees
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After erskine creek fire I lost about 1,000 dollars worth of food with no power for ten days. I replaced all groceries n stocked back up. Now our power has..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I just saw a video where a women is saying that the packaging is misleading. You *** the clear bottom part of the tube and you see plastic when you..."
- "its a scam. I mean to me it was clear that they were going to charge $50 after 5 days, so that does not bother me. t asked..."
- "Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice! Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA..."