Additional Fees

I moved to a different apartment in the same building.When I wanted to transfer a service I was told by Edison customer service that there was no unit S in the building.

There were units R and T but no unit S (weird, unit S missing). I kept calling, I even sent them an email (in response they told me to call the same number again), I even asked the manager of the building to give me names of previous tenants so Edison could find the apartment unit under which they were registered), nothing helped. I was told many times that there was no unit S in the building and when I asked if they could send somebody to figure out what meter belonged to my new apartment, I was told that they cannot send anybody because everything is done electronically. I gave them the number of the meter that had no letter next to it and finally the last person from Edison customer service I spoke to added my name to an apartment that had no unit letter.

It took 2,5 months, I wasted a lot of time calling Edison, because there is always a long waiting time to get to speak to someone and nobody could help me. When I was finally registered under a unit with no letter I set up an automatic payment online and the bill was paid on 10/2/16, today I got an email from Edison, almost 1 week later: Unfortunately, we were unable to process your payment submitted on 10/02/2016 and they charged me $7.31 for their mistakes. I have money on my bank account so I don't know what the problem was and why they emailed it to me 6 days later (I think because they want to fine me) and not the day I set my auto payment and paid my bill). They are just looking for ways to rob people of their money.

I just had to cancel my auto payment to be able to pay my bill immediately.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of southern california edison customer care from Southern California Edison and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern California Edison to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and no help from employees. Author liked the most one customer service woman. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern California Edison for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern California Edison?

Comments