I moved to a different apartment in the same building.When I wanted to transfer a service I was told by Edison customer service that there was no unit S in the building.
There were units R and T but no unit S (weird, unit S missing). I kept calling, I even sent them an email (in response they told me to call the same number again), I even asked the manager of the building to give me names of previous tenants so Edison could find the apartment unit under which they were registered), nothing helped. I was told many times that there was no unit S in the building and when I asked if they could send somebody to figure out what meter belonged to my new apartment, I was told that they cannot send anybody because everything is done electronically. I gave them the number of the meter that had no letter next to it and finally the last person from Edison customer service I spoke to added my name to an apartment that had no unit letter.
It took 2,5 months, I wasted a lot of time calling Edison, because there is always a long waiting time to get to speak to someone and nobody could help me. When I was finally registered under a unit with no letter I set up an automatic payment online and the bill was paid on 10/2/16, today I got an email from Edison, almost 1 week later: Unfortunately, we were unable to process your payment submitted on 10/02/2016 and they charged me $7.31 for their mistakes. I have money on my bank account so I don't know what the problem was and why they emailed it to me 6 days later (I think because they want to fine me) and not the day I set my auto payment and paid my bill). They are just looking for ways to rob people of their money.
I just had to cancel my auto payment to be able to pay my bill immediately.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- One customer service woman
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No help from employees
You May Also Like
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "I just saw a video where a women is saying that the packaging is misleading. You *** the clear bottom part of the tube and you see plastic when you..."
- "Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice! Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."