4.0

Like many SCE customers; I check the web site to see where I stand on energy usage.Not only does this help me control my usage, but allows me to budget my bill.

The website is constantly under repair, with "we are making it better", but in fact it gets slower to the point now that you can't use the site. Its been over two weeks now. If you go to SCE web site to complain, where there just is no ability to do so the way they have the web page set up.

If they are so energy conscious as to having us cut usage why wouldn't they pull out the stops to fix this valuable tool.Can't wait for the Solar City Battery so we can get off the grid.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of southern california edison website from Southern California Edison. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern California Edison to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was web site that does not function. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern California Edison for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern California Edison?

Comments